Hemp flour is a natural source of insoluble fibers.
Nutritional fibers are substances of vegetable origin whose function in our body is quite simple – to help the digestive system. Fiber helps move food through the intestines, which, if stretched, can reach as much as 10 meters. Fiber moves through the intestines, absorbs water and eases defecation. The recommended amount of fiber for women is 25 grams and for men 38 grams. Research shows that people are not consuming enough, only about half the recommended daily intake.
Benefits of fiber:
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Supports heart health
- Reduces cholesterol
- Reduces the risk of stroke
- Supports skin health
- Reduces the risk of diverticulitis
- Reduces the risk of hemorrhoids
- Helps with irritable bowel syndrome
- Cleans the intestine and maintains its health Regulates intestinal acidity
- Prevents constipation
- Prevents stones in the kidneys and gall bladder
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Supports healthy body weight